For many, the concept of building up a hefty amount of savings seems like an impossible feat. The fact of the matter is that if you are strategic an intentional about it, you can amass a great deal of savings in a small amount of time. Bola accomplished this very thing by positioning herself to be able to save $100,000 in just 3.5 years! On this episode of The His & Her Money Show, she shares the details behind how she was able to do this, and how you can too.
Bola Onada Sokunbi is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI), Money Coach, Business Strategist, and founder of Clever Girl Finance, a platform that empowers and educates women to make the best financial decisions for their current and future selves. Her goal is to inspire women to pursue their dreams of financial independence so they can live life on their own terms.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- What led Bola to challenge herself to save as much money as she possibly could.
- The tools and resources that helped her meet her savings goals.
- Her step by step strategy for building up your savings.
- How side hustles played a role in her building up a hefty savings account.
- The biggest life lesson that Bola learned during her savings journey.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The Clever Girl Money Mindset + The Clever Girl Money Plan
- Think and Grow Rich – by Napoleon Hill
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The His & Her Money Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Clearpoint for sponsoring our podcast. Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions (CCCS) has been providing consumers with budget, debt, and housing advice for 50 years. Clearpoint’s counselors help consumers identify the causes of their individual financial problems and make a plan to address them.