Do you have an audience that you would like to be encouraged and inspired when it comes to managing money?
We are beyond thrilled and honored that you are interested in hiring us to speak at your event. Teaching financial freedom is a passion of ours. It is our hope that we can share with as many people as possible how to win with their money, especially in marriage.
This has not been an easy journey for us, but a rewarding one. We were two high school sweethearts that fell in love, got married, but were total opposites when it came to handling our finances. So, we know a thing or two about how to merge conflicting money habits among spouses.
We teach people how to become debt free and live a debt free life. Our exciting, straightforward delivery of personal financial knowledge, is just what your group needs to get them on the road to financial freedom!
Topics That We Cover:
- How to Be a Wise Steward of Your Finances
- How to Get out of Debt
- How to Build Wealth
- How to Budget Properly and Get Results
- How to Better Manage the Home as a Wife and Husband
- How to Save Money on Groceries
- Kids and Money
- and More!
Here’s What You Can Expect from Us:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with us prior to your event, so we can better understand how we can best serve you and your audience.
- Presentations will be professionally prepared and dynamically delivered, focused on achieving the outcomes you want for your audience.
- Speeches will be customized to suit your event theme.
- Events will be fun and high energy, while keeping the crowd engaged.
Check out our YouTube channel where we have over 200 videos covering a wide spectrum of financial and marital topics.
We would love to speak at your next:
- Small Groups
- Community Organizations
- We offer personalized financial consultations via Skype or phone. If interested please go here for more details.
Please send all requests and inquiries to bookings@hisandhermoney(dot)com (Please put “Bookings” in the subject line)