Student loan debt is a point of stress for many people these days. We recognize that for some, the very thought or mention of student loans send them into an emotional tailspin. In an effort to alleviate some of that stress we put together an episode of The His & Her Money Show that will serve as the definitive guide to student loan debt.
Our guest today, Robert Farrington, is a Millennial Money Expert and the founder of The College Investor. There you will find a wealth of free information, a student loan forum and services Robert offers to help millennials beat debt and start investing.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- The difference between the various student loan repayment options that are available.
- Student loan repayment assistance programs that you may not know about.
- How to prevent yourself from getting scammed by 3rd party companies.
- How to figure or out whether or not to go back to school if you already have student loans.
- Whether or not refinancing your student loans is a good idea for you.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The Definitive Guide to Student Loan Debt – Robert Farrington
- The Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- The Millionaire Teacher – by Andrew Hallam
- MONEY Master The Game – Tony Robins
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The His & Her Money Show on iTunes!Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
Thanks to PolicyGenius.com for sponsoring our podcast. PolicyGenius is the easiest site to shop for term life insurance. You can find the best policy in just 5 minutes!