Drew and Farrah realized that they were headed in the wrong direction financially, and they decided to change their situation for the better. They became so focused on their goals that they were able to become completely debt free, and paid off their house in just 5 years.
They share their incredible journey with you on this episode of The His and Her Money Show. Drew and Farrah share the ups and downs, as well as the strategies that they employed to make their dreams a reality. This is an episode that you definitely do not want to miss.
Drew and Farrah Keller are the creators of WhereLoveTakesUs.com where they blog about life, family, and personal finances. The also have a fantastic toddler clothing line that you can find online at LovelyLittlesShop.com.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- The factors that led Drew and Farrah to want to become debt free.
- The obstacles that they had to overcome while trying to get out of debt.
- How the power of community helped them to accomplish their goals.
- The impact that their debt free journey had on their marriage.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Lovely Little’s Shop – Drew & Farrah’s Shirt Company
- Ask Drew How – Drew’s Web Development Company
- Financial Peace University
- The Total Money Makeover – by Dave Ramsey
- Life Church Podcast – Craig Groeschel
- Elevation Church – Steve Furtick
- True Stewardship Podcast – Chris Brown
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The His & Her Money Show on iTunes!Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
Thanks to PolicyGenius.com for sponsoring our podcast. PolicyGenius is the easiest site to shop for term life insurance. You can find the best policy in just 5 minutes!