Every married couple on the planet desires to have a successful marriage. Believe it our not though, there is actually a process that every successful marriage goes through. This concept is summarized beautifully by our guests Jackie and Stephana Bledsoe.
They have rightfully deemed this process The 7 Rings of Marriage. Tune in to today’s episode of The His & Her Money Show to find out exactly what those seven rings are and where you currently stand in your marriage.
Jackie and Stephana Bledsoe are the creators of The 7 Rings of Marriage™, and the parents of three beautiful children. Jackie is an author, blogger, and speaker who helps men better lead and love their families through his blog JackieBledsoe.com. Stephana is a homeschooling mother and community director who supports homeschooling families.
On their show, The 7 Rings of Marriage Web Show, they share lessons learned from the married couples and experts they interview, as well as their marriage story about thriving through being homeless (twice!), job loss and financial despair, loneliness, communication and intimacy issues, and just plain ignorance of what it takes to lead a family and make a marriage work.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode
- The #1 thing that destroys most marriages.
- What the 7 “Rings” that every marriage goes through are.
- The purchase that Jackie made behind Stephana’s back, that he was too scared to bring into the house.
- The game changing activity that couples can start doing today to improve their marriage.
- Why making time for “marriage development” is important for a healthy marriage.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Click HERE to get access to all the freebies that Jackie and Stephana have made available exclusively for our listeners.
Thank You For Listening
Thanks for tuning in to us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The The His & Her Money Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.