It is much easier to find excuses for not getting out of debt, then it is to persevere through the obstacles that stand in your way. Make no mistake about it, when you decide to get out of debt once and for all, obstacles will appear out of nowhere to stop you. After listening to this episode of The His & Her Money Show, you’ll be much more motivated to push through on your debt free journey, no matter what your current circumstances are.
Our guest today is Sandy Smith, from Yes I Am Cheap. She has had to endure many roadblocks including, unemployment and a car wreck, on her journey towards debt freedom. She is a shining example of the fact, that no matter what life throws at you, you have to keep moving forward if you’re really serious about becoming debt free.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- How reading a story of a woman who committed suicide because of her financial burdens led Sandy down the path towards financial freedom.
- How Sandy had to push her way through a long period of unemployment and temporary work situations to still pay down her debt.
- Creative ways that she was able to produce income while searching for steady employment.
- Why Sandy stop giving people (including her family) Christmas gifts.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- I Don’t Buy Christmas Gifts and I’m Not Sorry ~ by Sandy Smith
Thank You For Listening
Thanks for tuning in to us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The The His & Her Money Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.