The formula to debt freedom is a fairly simple one. You have to lower your expenses, and find ways to increase your income. It’s simple mathematics. Today we’re going to talk about the second half of that equation, and showcase some ways that you can increase your income.
You all know that we encourage you to enter into “Hustle Season” in order to get rid of your debt once and for all. This is going to require that you pick up some extra income by doing side “hustles” in addition to your 9-5 gig. To break down some ways that you can make this happen, we reached out to Nick Loper from Side Hustle Nation to share his expertise.
Nick Loper is an entrepreneur, non-fiction author and podcaster at SideHustleNation.com. Nick used to work for a big corporation, and he built his business during nights and weekends. He is a big believer in leveraging a side hustle to bridge the gap between working for someone else, and being a full time entrepreneur.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- How Nick was able to turn his side hustles into full time entrepreneurship.
- What the top 10 side hustles are that you can start today.
- Steps to figure out the ride side hustle for you.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- 79 Side Hustle Businesses Ideas You Can Start Today ~ by Nick Loper
- Getting Started With Private Labeling and Amazon FBA ~ by Nick Loper
- The Other Eight Hours ~ by Robert Pagliarini
- The Top 10 Distinctions Between Millionaires and The Middle Class ~ by Keith Cameron Smith
- Hacking Elance – How I Made $23,700 In 4 Weeks ~ by Under 30 CEO
- How Earning $4.36 Can Change Your Life ~ by The Power of Part Time
Thank You For Listening
Thanks for tuning in to us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The The His & Her Money Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.