Do you think that the one thing that is holding you back from becoming debt free, is that you don’t earn a high income? Well, let today be the last time that you think that thought. We’re going to prove to you that absolutely anybody, with any income can buckle down and make debt freedom a reality for themselves and their family.
Today on The His & Her Money Show, we feature an interview with Bryant and Emily Adler from The Adler Debt Project. They share their story of destroying over $92,000 worth of debt in just 2.5 years! And the best part is that they were able to accomplish this on two teacher salaries. Their story is chalked full of determination and focus, which led them to achieve their financial goal of becoming debt free.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- How a conversation during their honeymoon led them to start their debt free journey.
- The lifestyle changes that they choose to make in order to become debt free.
- The measures that they took to stay motivated during their debt elimination process.
- How they handled the naysayers that gave them grief during their journey.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The Total Money Makeover ~ by Dave Ramsey
Thank You For Listening
Thanks for tuning in to us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The The His & Her Money Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.