Today’s episode of The His & Her Money Show details the story of Jessica Garbarino, who fought back from foreclosure to become debt free. Jessica was able to successfully eliminate over $56,000 worth of debt, and she did it as a single woman.
Her journey was full of ups and downs, but she was able to persevere through those obstacles to achieve her goal of becoming debt free.
Jessica’s story serves as a wonderful example of how through determination, and perseverance, anyone can achieve debt freedom.
Jessica Garbarino is the founder of EverySingleDollar.com, which is a personal finance platform created to help single women master their finances.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- How Jessica ended up buried in over $56,000 worth of debt.
- How Jessica battled back from foreclosure to become debt free.
- The steps Jessica took to get back on track after pausing her debt free journey.
- Her advice for anyone who desires to become free from debt once and for all.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The Total Money Makeover ~ by Dave Ramsey
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning in to us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The The His & Her Money Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.