Comparison is everywhere! So many people today are trying to live a life they simply can’t afford and they go broke in their attempts to “keep up with the Joneses” in their neighborhood, at the PTA meeting or on social media. On this episode of The His & Her Money Show, Rachel Cruze teaches us how to focus on what’s important in life and steps that we can take financially to live the life that we really want – one that’s free of debt, stress and worry. Most importantly Rachel teaches you how to love your life not theirs.
As a seasoned communicator and Ramsey Personality, Rachel Cruze has been speaking to groups as large as 10,000 for more than a decade. The daughter of Dave Ramsey, she joined Ramsey Solutions in 2010 and uses the knowledge and experiences from growing up in the Ramsey household to educate others on the proper way to handle their money wisely and stay out of debt. Rachel co-authored the #1 New York Times best-selling book Smart Money Smart Kids with her dad. She is the author of the brand new book, Love Your Life, Not Theirs.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- The importance of recognizing our money habits and the role that they play in our lives.
- The most damaging money habits that most people possess.
- The impact that social media has on our spending habits.
- Strategies that you can employ to prevent yourself from falling into the comparison trap.
- Rachel’s advice for living a life free of debt, stress, and worry.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Love Your Life Not Theirs – by Rachel Cruze
- Smart Money Smart Kids – by Dave Ramsey & Rachel Cruze
- The Legacy Journey – by Dave Ramsey
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The His & Her Money Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
Special thanks to Clearpoint for sponsoring our podcast. Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions (CCCS) has been providing consumers with budget, debt, and housing advice for 50 years. Clearpoint’s counselors help consumers identify the causes of their individual financial problems and make a plan to address them.