When it comes to achieving financial freedom, it’s not about how much money you make, it’s about how much you keep. Reducing your expenses is a surefire strategy that you can employ to begin to keep more of your hard-earned money to yourself. To help us tackle this topic we sat down with Kalyn Brooke to share her expertise in an effort to educate you on how to radically reduce your expenses.
Kalyn Brooke is a full-time writer and blogger at CreativeSavingsBlog.com, where she gives a fresh perspective on frugal living, and the kick-in-the-pants you need to create a budget from scratch. She is also the author of the fantastic new book 31 Days to Radically Reduce Your Expenses: Less Stress. More Savings.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- Why learning how to radically reduce your expenses is a key factor in becoming financially free.
- Where to start when you are trying to figure out ways to reduce your expenses.
- Step by step strategies that can be used to radically reduce your expenses.
- How to get your spouse on board with reducing household expenses.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- 31 Days to Radically Reduce Your Expenses: Less Stress. More Savings – by Kalyn Brooke
- How to Build a $1000 Emergency Fund in 90 Days – by Kalyn Brooke
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The His & Her Money Show on iTunes!Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
Thanks to PolicyGenius.com for sponsoring our podcast. PolicyGenius is the easiest site to shop for term life insurance. You can find the best policy in just 5 minutes!