The Definitive Guide to Improve Your Credit Score
If you have a desire to improve your credit score, then this episode of The His & Her Money Show is just for you. Your credit worthiness has a monstrous impact on so many areas of your life from obtaining insurance, to getting a job, and to even being able to own a home.
The fact of the matter is, that you need to do what it takes to get your credit situation in order. With that thought in mind, we reached out to Netiva Heard, also known as The Frugal CrediTnista. She shared a wealth of knowledge about how credit works from her over 13 years of experience. We tackle all things credit related in this episode, and it will surely equip and educate you, to turn your credit situation around once and for all.
Netiva “The Frugal CrediTnista” Heard is a Wife, Mother, Realtor, Credit Counselor, Personal Finance Coach and ‘Real Life’ Budgeting Enthusiast! She is fueled by a deep-seated passion to Educate, Equip and Empower women and couples with the solutions they need to transform their credit & their overall finances. She is the founder of MNH Credit Solutions which helps people to improve their credit profiles while learning essential money habits that will allow their clients to vastly improve their overall financial standing.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- How Netiva overcame a failed business and a cancer diagnosis to achieve financial freedom.
- What exactly your credit score is comprised of.
- Common mistakes that people make with their credit and how to overcome them.
- Strategies that you can use to improve your credit score.
- How to decipher between a legit credit service and a scam.
- How to successfully dispute inaccuracies on your credit report.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- STOP HIDING! 10 Proven Strategies for Facing Debt Collectors Head On! – by Netiva Heard
- The Frugal Creditnista’s DIY Credit Repair Kit
- Credit Karma
Thank You For Listening!
Thanks for tuning into us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The His & Her Money Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.